The wonderful Jen tagged me into this!
20 Facts About Me.
- I am terrified of ball pits and quick sand. Logically I know I can’t drown in a ball pit, but I still hate being in them.
- My two big comfort foods are fish’n’chips with curry sauce, and Thai red curry (separately).
- My favourite flowers are lavender and thistles (not sure if they really count, but I love bouquets of them).
- My most hated trope is the delicate, dainty, little human woman who’s the alpha of the big-bad-super-macho-and-hyper-aggressive lycan/werewolf pack. I will throw a book if I see that in there.
- I am very definitely, absolutely, a tea and coffee snob. And a bit of a scotch snob. Not ashamed 😛
- I love the Jurassic Park films, and the books that they came from. The books are very different, but they’re both fantastic in their own right in my mind.
- This whole being an author thing didn’t even cross my mind until my mid-20’s.
- I’m turning 30 on July 31st and I’m terrified – that’s what’s been driving me to make Infernal Hunt the best it can be and really get the ball rolling with this author thing.
- The books that best describe me (according to husband and friends) are The Call Of The Wild and White Fang. Read into that what you will lol
- I’m only 5’2. I struggle to see over some bars and have to stand on the foot bar so the barman can see me properly.
- I feel like I’m the only extroverted writer in existence. I see introverts everywhere. Don’t get me wrong I love my introverted friends but it’s a bit of an odd feeling.
- I’m an ENTJ – the personality summary is absolutely on point 😁. (https://www.16personalities.com/entj-personality)
- My favourite colour was always electric blue or indigo until I moved here, now it’s blood red. I feel like it fits my personality better.
- Nearly all of my happiest memories have occurred near the sea. The coast is my happy place.
- I’m a polytheistic pagan (Chaote).
- My guilty pleasure films include The Covenant, Sweet Home Alabama, and Eight Legged Freaks.
- My music tastes are really eclectic. I listen to most types of music, from classical, to D&B, to pop, to rock, to metal, and so on. Electronic is my usual go to though with rock just behind it.
- I LOVE to dance. Dancing is pure happiness. If I didn’t have stupid knees I’d love to learn to dance and really pursue it. I’d particularly love to do ballet, salsa, and tango.
- I’m just as happy climbing trees, playing in mud, and taking apart 4x4s as I am in high heels, a pretty dress, and a high end restaurant or social setting.
- I used to play the piano and have done (small) concerts as a pianist, but I haven’t played properly in a few years now.
Everyone. I want to hear from everyone!
My brain’s fried, I don’t have it in me to insert all the links for everyone. So please consider yourself tagged if you’re reading this!!