My dearest twin Mollie tagged me into this, and who was I to say no? 😀
You should read her post here.
The rules of the Sunshine Blogger Award:
Answer the eleven questions from the blogger who nominated you
Nominate up to eleven wonderful bloggers and write eleven (fun and wonderful) questions for them to answer.
- Do you have any tattoos? If so, details please—who, what, where, when, why and how. If not, would you ever get one? Do you know what you’d get?
I got them partially because I’m absolutely terrified of needles and I wanted to prove a point to myself, and partially because I adore tattoos. I think they’re an incredible form of art. I’m planning four more. On my left inner wrist I’ll get the fox I have as my avatar, on my right inner wrist a raven. Behind my right ear I’ll get a warbird (hummingbird), and on my right thigh I’ll get a parrot.
The phoenix is because I have crumbled to dust twice and I feel as though it’s a great representation of me. The zebra is more personal. The fox, raven, and warbird all represent me on some level or another. The parrot is too personal.
- What’s the first thing you notice about a guy or girl?
Usually the eyes but sometimes the smile. The eyes are important to me, they win or lose me.
- If you’re the hero, what does the villain look like?
I’m a 5’2, hourglass figured redhead, so my villain would have to be a 6ft willowy blonde. Where I’m bouncy and passionate she’s ice-cold and aloof. It makes sense in my head… lol
- Three fun things you’d want with you on a desert island (nothing practical please :p)
Little umbrellas and curly straws for the cocktails that will inevitably go in the coconut shells I manage to get.
Sequins – So I can look fabulous for my rescuer and also use their reflectiveness to let them know I’m there.
- If you could create a creature from scratch, what would it look like? (*cough* Tom Hiddleston)
I love the idea of the mini hypogriff they have in the Incryptid series. It’s a maine coon cat crossed with a raven. It sounds wonderful! Cheeky, intelligent, affectionate, fun, what more could I ask for (apart from TH!).
- Do you believe in soulmates (romantic, platonic or both)?
I do 😀 There are some people out there that you click with absolutely wonderfully. I have my BFF Matty, and my twin Mollie, and of course my dear husband.
- If you had to work with one of your characters, who would it be and why?
Dacian, the tattoo magician. He’s calm, intelligent, tactical, skilled, he’s a good balance for me and my hot-headed, passionate, burn the world to the ground ways lol.
- What’s the craziest thing you want to do and why?
I’d love to pull off a heist. Just think of the thrill! Of course I won’t try and do it, but the adrenaline rush would be absolutely amazing.
- What is your favorite word? Least favorite?
I love petrichor and miscreant. My mind’s erased my least favourite, I know I have a couple that I despise but I can’t think of them lol.
- What’s the last picture you took on your phone or camera?
I think the pictures of my planning book as I’ve now finally got around to tagging the various stories in it.
- List someone you know and describe them in five words. (That’s not really a question but oh well ;p)
Hmmmmm I’ll go for Matty.
Caring. Balanced. Determined. Insightful. Strong.
Now for my questions!
- What would your dream home look like?
- What does your muse look like?
- How do you silence your inner critic?
- If you could escape into any fairytale, which one and why?
- If you could choose one celebrity to play you in a movie of your life, who would you choose?
- What’s your biggest flaw & how do you make it a strength?
- If there were no limiting factors, where would you live in the world?
- Which of the 7 deadly sins do you suffer from the most?
- If you could become immortal, how would you spend your time?
- Which one book had the biggest impact on you?
- If you were an ice-cream flavour, which one would you be?
(I’m not sure who’s been tagged already!)
I feel like I’ve forgotten some people, so please do tag yourself if you’re not on this list and you should be!