I love Goodreads, I use it to track which books I’m reading, have read, and want to read. I also tend to meander through there using friends reviews and their recommendation engine to find even more books that I want to read!
1. What is the last book you marked as read:
Panacea by F. Paul. Wilson.
2. What are you currently reading?
Blood Magic by Ella Summers. (Mudman is on hold until I’m in the right mood for it).
3. What is the last book you marked as to be read?
Star Nomad by Lindsay Buroker.
4. What book do you plan to read next?
(I have no idea!!) Probably Magic Kingdom by Ella Summers.
5. Do you use the star rating system?
Yep. I use Goodreads to track which books and authors I do and don’t like, it’s really hard to do that without the star rating.
6. Are you doing a 2016 reading challenge?
I am! I was very ambitious and devouring lots of books in January so I set a goal of 120. I’m 29 behind where I should be… oops.
7. Do you have a wish list?
That’s pretty much what my ‘to-read’ shelf is. I own a few of them, and wish for the rest.
8. What book do you plan to buy next?
Oooo that’s hard! My TBR mountain is huge, so I won’t be buying any new books for a while. Probably Kristi Charish’s next book, I haven’t read anything by her in a while and love her style.
9. Do you have any favorite quotes to share?
I don’t really collect quotes.
“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
― Alice Walker
10. Who are your favorite authors?
11. Have you joined any groups?
I’m part of the Urban Fantasy Aficionados. I don’t really interact but they’re a fantastic place to find awesome new Urban Fantasy.
12. Are there any questions you would want to add?
Do you take part in any challenges besides the read x-number of books in a year? Why or why not?
— I’m also doing the Urban Fantasy Aficionados challenge to read some 40 Urban Fantasy books from their top-50 Urban Fantasy series list.
You can find me on Goodreads here.